• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Apache Pass Oktoberfest ... The Ice House Fly-In Oct. 9 - 12, 2014

eddie@apachepass

New to GSN!
http://www.flyapachepass.com/

just to point out some bullet points. apache pass has 47 full rv hookup (electric water and sewer) near the flight line. theres another 24 near the river. thats 71 rv hookup

apache pass has its own bar/restaurant right on the property. if you ask me the food is really good considering you dont have to change zip codes to get something to eat. i read some where that Jenni Orebaugh liked the shrimp. Ben Fisher said something like thats the best chicken fried steak he has eaten yet. me personally i like the fried catfish

apache pass is roughly 1000 acres and currently we are working on getting more flight lines up and running.

the next event is going to be the FREEZE FLY we are currently working on a date it will be sometime after valentines and before spring break. we are inviting everybody to this one. while the rest of the nation is freezing the temperatures are pretty mild here in central Texas. so who's coming?

i look forward to making new friends in the future

eddie