• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Anyone flown or flying AeroBeez 50cc Edge 540?

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
I've come up with another question.

Is it necessary to reinforce the firewall with aluminum angle like so many other 50cc airframes?
Curious minds need to know...

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I've come up with another question.

Is it necessary to reinforce the firewall with aluminum angle like so many other 50cc airframes?
Curious minds need to know...

I dont know a single plane with aluminum angle and theres a few 50cc planes around here.

gyro

GSN Contributor
or is that a testament to their design flaws? I've heard the 3dhs birds tend to be more fragile compared to other brands

Well, I think that is rather subjective. I've had decent luck with them... Only one random wing blown off ;)

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the replies.

I asked because the two Aerobeez Edges don't have any angle on the firewall.
I was hoping to hear from an Aerobeez owner/flyer for some experience with this design.

I'm still not getting email notifications and it's unnerving.

Take care
Bob