• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Anyone flown or flying AeroBeez 50cc Edge 540?

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Holy Cow!

On 01/01/15, and in post #4 I mentioned that one of my two airplane boxess had hardware outside of the intended single bag, was scatterad about, and was missing some things.
I mentioned it here, and I emailed their customer service department that day, 01/01 - New Years Day!

Today, 01/09 the parts are in my mailbox.
Out Standing :grrreat:

AeroBeez has been super responsive, and very supportive of all of my questions and concerns.
They are certainly on the move and I wish them great success.

Is there a thread or something somewhere on the start of AeroBeez?
Where the employees came from, history of the company etc.
It would be very interesting reading for sure.

I remember years and years ago when TOC1 airplanes came out, and they were super.
Then they were SD Models, then Aviation Models, and TOC Extreme, Ace Hobby yada yada yada.
Very successful airframes, and very popular.

Point is, it was very interesting reading how that particular model line and company developed and matured in this, a hobby industry.
Not easy by any stretch.

As an aside, Elvis from the SD Models is, or at least was one of the contributing factors/founders of Pilot Models.
And the Beat Goes On..........................................

Take care
Bob

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Holy Cow!

On 01/01/15, and in post #4 I mentioned that one of my two airplane boxess had hardware outside of the intended single bag, was scatterad about, and was missing some things.
I mentioned it here, and I emailed their customer service department that day, 01/01 - New Years Day!

Today, 01/09 the parts are in my mailbox.
Out Standing :grrreat:

AeroBeez has been super responsive, and very supportive of all of my questions and concerns.
They are certainly on the move and I wish them great success.

Is there a thread or something somewhere on the start of AeroBeez?
Where the employees came from, history of the company etc.
It would be very interesting reading for sure.

I remember years and years ago when TOC1 airplanes came out, and they were super.
Then they were SD Models, then Aviation Models, and TOC Extreme, Ace Hobby yada yada yada.
Very successful airframes, and very popular.

Point is, it was very interesting reading how that particular model line and company developed and matured in this, a hobby industry.
Not easy by any stretch.

As an aside, Elvis from the SD Models is, or at least was one of the contributing factors/founders of Pilot Models.
And the Beat Goes On..........................................

Take care
Bob

Great to hear you had some great customer service! I'm driving home with the family, bought $33 in subway as I'm diving I bite into it and pull out this long hair that was in my sandwich! Gross!!! Well I was not going to back track 20 min so I figured I would stop at the next one in the next city. I'm sitting in front of the subway now after being told sorry we don't own that subway so we can't make a new sandwich for you.

Moral of the story, take care of your customers and even those that are not as they could be in the future. I will never spend another dime at another subway ever.

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
My favorite mantra is;

It's easier for me to find a new vendor, than it is for a vendor to find a new customer...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
True... I will play devils advocate though... given that all subways are independently owned franchises it hardly seems like the next store down the line should be responsible in this case. Besides writing franchise fees to the same place and perhaps seeing each other at a convention they really have no relationship. It almost feels like trying to get checker to warranty something you bought at Oreillys.

That being said, it wouldn't have hurt to comp a sandwich and charge it to advertising or something...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
True... I think subway should have a program in place though for this type if situation. I'm sure it's not a unique situation. Sorry to hijack the thread.