• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA Renewal Discount, Rates Going UP in 2016

You will get your card like before. The receipt they send is good for 30 days. But your current card over rides the receipt. Then October, November or December look for ypur new card in the mail.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Updated mine.

I also sent them a response to the E-mail we got today regarding Drones and my extreme dissatisfaction that all we hear about anymore from the AMA is "DRONE DRONE DRONE!".

I encourage you to also do this if you are with me. Let them know that the majority of us could not give a flying rats behind about a camera with propellers and a gyro. It's time for them to have their own organization since the airplane guy's are already outnumbered by the drone dudes and that's all the AMA cares about anymore as it seems.

Judge

70cc twin V2
Just did mine. Saved an extra $3 by going for 2 years. So $113 until 12/17 instead of $150 I may go buy half a tank of gas for the F150 with that!!

Judge

70cc twin V2
Interesting, I did not think it would allow that!!

I just tried and it told me

"This membership has already been submitted for renewal"

So how are you guys doing this??

BalsaDust

getting ready to try now but my buddy was able to do it. Maybe the AMA caught on and made it so you cant do it.

Judge

70cc twin V2
Just tried again and got this

Attachments

• AMA.jpg
    AMA.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 202