• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Altitude: how it affects fuel/air ratio

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I too like how the engine complements the plane and prop. I want acceleration, I want breaking, I want thrust and put it all smoothly or instantly at my thumbs. My fingers don't work worth a damn. And with all these cool maneuvers nor does the right side of my brain. I do like seeing rpm for reasons of tuning and warning but one can train the ear much better than the eye. Getting accustomed to the sounds the engine, plane, and prop make is way far better for me. And smell.......Yes smell!
When close in with the nose up I can actually smell oil starting to fry off telling me to get it going around through the air again to cool the engine off. Having a sense of time lapse helps too but that brain thing can get in the way.