• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerotech 55% extra 260 SORT OF BUILD THREAD ???

Dr Evil

30cc
cbarnes0061;5471 wrote: Looks awesome Dr. Evil. Love the caveman approach.

Ya... Sometimes nothing beats simple .

After dinner my son stickered my drill press I think he's got my humor :encouragement:

5478=1996-Picture 486 (Large).jpg
5478=1996-Picture 486 (Large).jpg

Dr Evil

30cc
Terryscustom;5477 wrote: Two words....... BIG and BADASS come to mind all of the sudden!!! Looking forward to seeing this come together!!!

ME TOO . It always amazes me how much time it takes just to do something you think is going to be simple like cut out the ailerons its just 2 cuts !!! .I have spent all day just doing ailerons i look at my work and say to myself thats it what have I been doing. I can frame the fuselage faster . I'd Like To Meet you one of these days If you ever get close next year we can plan to meet some where.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Dr Evil;5482 wrote: ME TOO . It always amazes me how much time it takes just to do something you think is going to be simple like cut out the ailerons its just 2 cuts !!! .I have spent all day just doing ailerons i look at my work and say to myself thats it what have I been doing. I can frame the fuselage faster . I'd Like To Meet you one of these days If you ever get close next year we can plan to meet some where.

Joe Nall 2015!!! If I told my wife I was not going.....she would say "See ya next week!!!", so I'm guessing that will be a regular trip for us from now on. Next year will be #5 in a row

Dr Evil

30cc
[SIZE= 14px]Got the trailing edge rough sanded this morning . I like using the gorilla glue it fills any voids and sands nice .:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

You just have to make sure everything is clamped properly so when it expands your parts don't push apart :jaded:

I wanted to do a little more glueing last night but I ran out of universal bonding stip :confused: So off to the store

[/SIZE]

5718=2076-Picture 497 (Large).jpg
5718=2076-Picture 497 (Large).jpg
5718=2079-Picture 500 (Large).jpg
5718=2079-Picture 500 (Large).jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Looking good Dr. E.

You and Terry are two of the guys that got me interested in building again, so I always love to see what you two come up with next.

I guess when I get back on my project I'll do a "Sort of" build thread here on GSN. There has been some odd mechanical contraption called a helicopter taking up my build time lately, but it's back to butchering wood soon.

BalsaDust

Jetpainter;5783 wrote: Looking good Dr. E.

You and Terry are two of the guys that got me interested in building again, so I always love to see what you two come up with next.

I guess when I get back on my project I'll do a "Sort of" build thread here on GSN. There has been some odd mechanical contraption called a helicopter taking up my build time lately, but it's back to butchering wood soon.

Isn't that one of those contraptions that like to spin its own wings around in circles really fast?