• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus 60cc / 92" Edge 540 V3 from Limitless Aero

3dbandit

100cc
Thanks Mike!

Maiden is complete! Plane and GP61 flew great. Probably going to need some more powerful elevator servos, noticed a little flutter on a high speed fly-by.

Initial impression is that this is a very highly maneuverable airplane, with TONS of tail authority. Lots of fun!

What about moving in on the servo arms? With those huge elevators I think you can get by with a few degrees less deflection.

gyro

GSN Contributor
shifted the elevators to the 1.75" slot, working much better now. still obscene throw, and no impact that I can tell in flight except no more flutter.

So far, this is by far the easiest airplane I've ever hovered. It just parks, and the big controls make corrections easy simple.

GP61 is the perfect engine for this plane, a pure joy with PLENTY of power.

Kinda early to say after only two flights, but this plane is right up there with my other 92" Edge right now as a far as capability and fit for my flying style. It's just AWESOME.

Yowzilla

50cc
The spec on my Savox is the same at 347 in-oz @ 7.4v. But I got the 1271TG ones...

Let us know how the flutter plays out over a few flights. EDIT: Sorry, I just read your post...moving to 1.75" reduced issue...

It is a mazing how quick one can strip all the servos, receiver, IBEC, and telemetry from a busted airframe. Two weeks to build and 45 min to strip. It looks like I parked my Edge in a bad neighborhood...

IMG_5245.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yowzilla

50cc
Seem like I ordered this 20 oz tank a few hours ago and it already is at the house!!!....
IMG_5247.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=2715]WrongWayRc[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yowzilla

50cc
My first building impressions are that this is better than the 3DHS in innovation, build quality, and fit!!

The first thing I noticed was that the rudder rod practically fell into place! With the other ARF's this is a chore to push the rod in each hinge. These lined up like it was built with a good fixture.

The magnet SFG and wing tips are innovative. Mix and match

The quality of wood and or the Accuracy of cutting is the best I have seen. The servos fall into place with no need to custom fit.