• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez 88" Slick 540 v2 (50cc)

dskuro95

100cc
Hitec 7954SH will never let you down. Maybe if the rain is just too much I could help ya tomorrow. Are you still going there tomorrow regardless?
You're welcome to help too! Your first order of business is to find me some awesome servos for cheap! :)

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I've been running them in my Redwing Slick. Will be putting them in my new Redwing Extra.

Mixed things? Have you heard or experienced? All servos can have issues, I've had issues with a few hitecs and a JRs. But both are great companies and always came through with a fix.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have heard mixed tings about XQ servos.

We as in I ordered the xq servos for a bud,and helped him install them. They are "JUNK" out of 5 servos we ordered, 3 somewhat worked, sent 2 back, received the 2 replacements, and had to take both those servos apart to make one that would work. So out of 7 servos,he has 4 that work,but can't trust them, so he's out $200.

gyro

GSN Contributor
We as in I ordered the xq servos for a bud,and helped him install them. They are "JUNK" out of 5 servos we ordered, 3 somewhat worked, sent 2 back, received the 2 replacements, and had to take both those servos apart to make one that would work. So out of 7 servos,he has 4 that work,but can't trust them, so he's out $200.

We recently received 5 XQ-S4020D servos for review:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388320387.546341.jpg

Initially, these were installed into the Aerobeez 74" Slick, and all have worked fine out of the box, and were thoroughly ground tested, but the plane hasn't flown yet due to engine issue.

The servos were pulled and will be used in an upcoming 50cc project, since at 278oz/in of torque, they're better suited to a 50cc sized bird.

We'll report back with updates as they get some use/abuse.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
We recently received 5 XQ-S4020D servos for review:
View attachment 19813

Initially, these were installed into the Aerobeez 74" Slick, and all have worked fine out of the box, and were thoroughly ground tested, but the plane hasn't flown yet due to engine issue.

The servos were pulled and will be used in an upcoming 50cc project, since at 278oz/in of torque, they're better suited to a 50cc sized bird.

We'll report back with updates as they get some use/abuse.

Gl Gary. These are the exact servo, that I was refering to in my other post. I know where you can get 4 real cheap

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I've been beating on mine since June. I'm not easy on stuff and so far so good. Where did you order them from? It could be like dle motors are different when you get them on ebay from China compared to an American dealer.