• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Of course not! We could get some nice pictures and [MENTION=206]I Love Nachos[/MENTION] would go nuts with photoshop lol

[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] that would be cool! If y'all don't mind my tagging along... :)

Well then.. The Mejzlik is looking a lot better now :D

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
@Aerobeez that would be cool! If y'all don't mind my tagging along... :)

Well then.. The Mejzlik is looking a lot better now :D

Yeah it does, but here's my thing. I see more peeps flying Falcon then I do Mejzlik so I have to wonder why. Price? or Quality?

WoW man we kind hijacked this thread again didn't we. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well the propellers are still directly related to the airplane. The other nonsense, not so much ;)

Falcon could just be easier to acquire here in the states.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Thanks!!!

I also see you posted my other video to your webpage, that's awesome of you guys!!! Really appreciate it!

Well I guess you'll have to let me fly your 55" to see if I like it for not ;) ;) ;) :)

[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION], of course you can fly my 55" Edge. Hopefully next Friday we can get some flying in.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I can't weigh in on the carbon props but I have noticed my falcon 19x8 performs better than my xoar 19x8 on a DLE 35ra. It has better spool up and better overall power and speed. I like the xoar fine but I can tell the difference between them and prefer the falcon.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Okay, we will shoot for the 31st then, it will give me some time to get my 70 setup and trimmed out with my new packs.

You bet :thumbup:

I've just about got mine dialed into where I want it to be. Now to focus on rolling LEFT :banana:

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Haha, I've been working on right rollers this week.... BTW you checked in my servos for repair today... I got an email from you :)