• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Oh how very cool that is. Thanks so much for sharing that little tid bit. Aren't the wheel pants usually made for like 60" to 80" and 80" to 100" or something like that, you get what I mean right? Plus I really like the C-Clip thing those guys were using. I hate the collar and set-screw deal. I mean I know there just wheels and all that, I agree with 3dNater on that point pretty much, but still.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Blingy wheels???? What are you guys planning on keeping your airplanes on the ground?? :tongue::notrolls::banana:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I stuck the stock foamies on mine. I figure they're covered up mostly so why worry what they look like.

Bipenut53

150cc
Problem with foam wheels is I dont have the room to hang all my planes so some sit on the ground and if there is any weight to the airframe they flat spot pretty quickly.... otherwise I love the light weight of them

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Woohoo!! Motor is on the way!!

Went with a Hacker A60-6XS. Just need a couple more bits/pieces and she'll be airworthy :cool: