• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91" Extreme Flight Extra

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I heard spot-on did, but not personally confirmed. I know for a fact wingtote doesn't. I am looking for a nice one too that holds SFGs and zips up.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have a set of spot on bags on the way for Viper wings. I will test the fit of the Extra.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have some new 35% bags coming from Valley View RC, should be here Wed. My new "not quite 91 anymore" wings won't my old bags.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got my cowl cut and everything under the hood all set. Just need to hinge the new wings and set up for quad aileron servos and I'm ready for warm weather!!!!

Attachments

• _DSC0124.JPG
    _DSC0124.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 364
  • _DSC0125.JPG
    _DSC0125.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 345

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Terry, Nice work as always. If I do another cowl I am going to follow your post showing how you did it. Much cleaner, IMO.

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I just ordered the J&J tail wheel... Went with the traditional wire arm and also added a set of compression spings.