Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91 Corvus and Compy MX2.

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by Bunky.F.Knuckle, Aug 17, 2014.

1. That sux donkey kong......

2. so how do you like the Corvus airframe? Been thinking about picking one up for a while now, but haven't been able to find much about them.

3. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I learned that one long ago, never do your electronics past dinner time.

4. Corvus rocks! Cant wait to get my 108" on Friday! Have one on the bench for a friend of mine. It is a great flyer. It isn't like your typical Edge, Extra, Yak, or Slick.

5. Super08

Super08 70cc twin V2

That would have been a good day to stay home.

6. Ant

Ant 50cc

2 in the same day,yeah that sucks!

7. Believe me, it hurt. But about 4 hrs after the MX2 went down, I was feelin no pain! [MENTION=48]Taildraggerrc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=230]Hawkeye Dave[/MENTION] feed me some nice refreshing beverages! :)

8. BjornBaal

BjornBaal 30cc

Amen to that. Add assembling ikea furniture to that list for me. Never fails for me to get something backwards when assembling after bedtime.

9. I remember back in 2006 I took the first BH 50% Edge to Vegas.......Nevermind, Hurts too much to mention. But the Party that night was off the chain. Max, Sleepy,Snap, Ect Ect Ect Ect

Planebender