• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91 Corvus and Compy MX2.

ryan_m

100cc
so how do you like the Corvus airframe? Been thinking about picking one up for a while now, but haven't been able to find much about them.

ryan_m;7579 wrote: so how do you like the Corvus airframe? Been thinking about picking one up for a while now, but haven't been able to find much about them.

Corvus rocks! Cant wait to get my 108" on Friday! Have one on the bench for a friend of mine. It is a great flyer. It isn't like your typical Edge, Extra, Yak, or Slick.

Believe me, it hurt. But about 4 hrs after the MX2 went down, I was feelin no pain! [MENTION=48]Taildraggerrc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=230]Hawkeye Dave[/MENTION] feed me some nice refreshing beverages! :)

SleepyC;6112 wrote: I hate those kind of days...

I had one that cost me around $3000 in gear and a $2500 job and it was just because I put a MRC-6 200 amp battery plug on the cables (that were soldiered correctly) backwards at 3am because I am a moron. Went to a shoot, 20K people, bands a playing, I pre flight everything , go to plug in the battery into the rigs harness, the "sleeves match and allow the metal parts that do not match to touch for 1 second. BBBbzzzzzzaaaaat... $2800 ZeroUAV Gemini duel redundant flight controller fried, 600W VTX fried, Futaba SBus REC fried... Lost of shoot $2500 + a gazillion in equipment...

Worst .5 seconds of my life...

Never wire electronics at 3am... just saying.

Amen to that. Add assembling ikea furniture to that list for me. Never fails for me to get something backwards when assembling after bedtime.

I remember back in 2006 I took the first BH 50% Edge to Vegas.......Nevermind, Hurts too much to mention. But the Party that night was off the chain. Max, Sleepy,Snap, Ect Ect Ect Ect

Planebender