• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

72" Extra 330SC

wade

50cc
Here is my current setup. When I had the other dle on there, it was using their supplied short phenolic arm which is why the linkage came out higher. The problem with that setup was that the choke and throttle would bind up on each other. I believe I can just cut a slot lower on the firewall and use the same location that you are for the servo.
photo.jpgphoto1.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro, Do you have a picture that shows how you have your linkage set up on the throttle end? Using that slot in the bottom of the motorbox looks like it would be a lot more convenient than where I have mine mounted currently.

Sorry about the long wait Wade, been really busy. Does this help at all?
It's bottom looking up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377464746.165113.jpg

wade

50cc
Thanks Gyro, that helps greatly. I have moved my servo and have pretty much copied your setup exactly. Works great!! Now I just need to throw my tank back in, and get it back in the air.

wade

50cc
New throttle servo setup, I still have to screw the horn on and trim the control rod, but I'm much happier with this setup.
P1010139.jpgP1010141.jpg