• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

72" Extra 330SC

Vintauri

50cc
Guys,
Would 8s 2650 be too light in this? I love this machine, and would likely run a Motrolfly 4325-310?

Any thoughts?

I'm flying mine with the Same motor but I'm using 2x 4s 4000 packs. The balance has these packs in the middle of the tray between the tube and the firewall. I can't see it balancing with your smaller packs and your flight times would be rather short. With the 2x 4000mah packs the plane still feels very light as well.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Are you done with the build and have flown it? P.s. I'm still jealous :p saving up for RF6 (ill be a master at typing huckin addict LOL), asking for a Futaba 7C for christmas and then going for a 48 edge. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Are you done with the build and have flown it? P.s. I'm still jealous :p saving up for RF6 (ill be a master at typing huckin addict LOL), asking for a Futaba 7C for christmas and then going for a 48 edge. :)

Done building, waitin for the weather to get nice to maiden her. I like ur plan :)

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Maidened my 72 Extra today :D Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge :D I'll have some videos posted later

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Congrats on both maidens RCGirl! That is a big day- getting the 41" and 72" up in the air!