• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Manta

70cc twin V2
Congrats on the maiden Gary. My pop tops on my 48 are good. I cant seem to buy one on my slick. Lol. Wondering if my rudder servo is weak tho. Dunno. I really want a 64 bad.

hone

150cc
Flew mine without the wingtips today and it really changes the plane. I did leave on the SFGs though. Without the tips the plane is more violent and rolls/snaps faster and tumbles harder. The wingtips tame it down a bit and stabilize the plane a little. I'll put them on for lazy days and take them off when i feel like slamming some sticks and getting wild. The MXS is a sick plane i really love this one.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Flew mine without the wingtips today and it really changes the plane. I did leave on the SFGs though. Without the tips the plane is more violent and rolls/snaps faster and tumbles harder. The wingtips tame it down a bit and stabilize the plane a little. I'll put them on for lazy days and take them off when i feel like slamming some sticks and getting wild. The MXS is a sick plane i really love this one.

Joe, did you notice if it harriered better without them? my 48" did...
the next time I fly will be without the tips.

-G

hone

150cc
I put the wingtips back on this morning for the cool factor. I love the way they look. So far i have a little over 80 flights on the plane with HV7245s and the servos are holding up nicely. They center great, have excellent holding power, and are FAST! I really want to upgrade my Extra to HV servos as well now. I'm diggin the MXS for sure

hone

150cc
This sucks, its a beautiful weekend but i broke my last prop yesterday :mad: I HOPE that the props i ordered Thursday come today. I ordered through Chief Aircraft and it's my first order with them so i'm not sure if they'll be here today or not, if it was RCdude i'd be sure they'd come today but he was out of stock.

PS If you have nothing to fly don't watch Daniel's video. It just makes you want to grab a plane and go huck.

Last edited by a moderator: