• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

60cc Aeroworks Sport Cub.

Tseres

150cc
Love the Hammer Smiley. We need one here.

Hope things are starting to smooth out for you at home.

Not feeling good on this end. To tired. Didn't go to the Dawn Patrol.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Yes they have settled down somewhat. Teddy is pretty much recovered from surgery and gets his stitches out on Wed. Puppy still has an upset tummy after all the worms and medication. Seems to be slowly improving and he is looking better. Will have to deworm again in 10 more days. I go back on nightshift tomorrow night for three nights. They are going to release June's Mom from the hospital in Edmonton so she will go by bus to pick her up Tuesday morning when I get home from nights. Then after that I only get 3 days off out of 21 days. Working a total of six 12 hour days and twelve 12 hour nights. So looks like no flying for me in all of Aug this year. :(

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Glad to hear that your family members seem to be on the mend.

Have you already mentioned what engine is going in this plane. I apologize if I forgot.

Tseres

150cc
Glad to see things are getting better.

Jobs sometime suck. Unfortunately for a lot of us its a necessary evil. I work second shift most of my life. You miss out on a lot of the kids growing up. My oldest son once asked me if I had to go to work. I told him no but if we wanted to eat I had better go. Now one of he's favorite saying is "Gotta Eat". It's amazing how many times one can use that in a conversation.:running-lol:

Super08

70cc twin V2
Yes when my boys were little I was on the road a lot driving truck back then. Didn't make for a very successful marriage.

Super08

70cc twin V2
I am waiting for the puppy to have a nap so I can start going over the covering on the fuselage with an iron.