• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

wedoitall

yea.

I guess I should look at my MXS manual again I think it has it in there. you use the longest one for the rudder? if so what hole did you use? was thinking the longest arm on the longest hole would actually be too much for the rudder

wedoitall

i see in the mxs man-u-well, it says long for the rudder also. but im pretty sure im not gonna get as much throw on the laser for the rudder. i may be wrong tho. it occasionally happens. :D

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I used the longest for the rudder and the elevator. I used the outer hole for both. But I am going to back and change to the second hole and see how that goes. The outer hole works fine but I have to set endpoints much further in. The geometry would be better on shorter fulcrum and so would the radio resolution.

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
You are correct, the Laser rudder does not move nearly as far as the MXS. Then again it is a lot bigger so it does not have to move as much

wedoitall

i was thinking the 2nd on that arm for the rudder. IIRC i was getting right under 45 degrees on the lasers rudder. ill measure it again.

gyro

GSN Contributor
My new Laser! (When the FLI is over that is...)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379720669.325498.jpg

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
7 packs through my Laser and I am in LOVE! It has all my favorite parts from the Laser (well just a smidge less stable in Harrier) but it has SO MUCH more that it brings to the table! I LIKEY!