• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
Jacob flies thousands of flights per year on his planes, and due to his gifted ability of airframe abuse, most planes don't survive very long with him. His EF 104" Extra lasted under 50 flights IIRC.

Laser is a go to plane. Flies like a big plane because it is big!

Landing was a little rough. Everything on video looks like it should have been a lot lower.
Turn down volume at 4:45 for scratching on mic.
[video=youtube_share;5EE1DdkmPFE]http://youtu.be/5EE1DdkmPFE[/video]

Is it okay to coil servo wire around servo wire or is this a nono?
Servo Wire.JPG

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I always take the slack out of all the servo wires by folding them up "accordion style" and then use a small zip tie to hold them. So there is a bunch of wore all bunched up together. Never had a problem. So I would think coiling them would be about the same effect I would think. I never had a problem

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
You could cut and solder depending on your soldering confidence. That could be introducing three more fail points!

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
Laser is a go to plane. Flies like a big plane because it is big!

Man, you've really improved your game! We need to burn a few packs some time. I guess I'm going to try to get down there for Thursday night flying when they first that back up again.

I just ordered a yellow 60" Laser, so I'll be joining the party soon!