• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Edge EXP Build and Fly

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary-I've been slammed with work. Only enough time to read. I'll be back more frequently now- snake had to swallow a rat...hope to get more time in the air as well, soon!

Nice... my flying is more better! :)

We're working on an event for FL this year.... not to far from you. I'll keep you posted :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I thought Casselberry was in the panhandle... maybe I'm getting my florida cities confused. Either way, we'll let everyone know as soon as things are firmed up.

I'm about 20min North of Orlando. And I'll definitely be eagerly awaiting news of the event. Hopefully, it won't happen for a bit so I'll be healed from my hand surgery and ready to fly :)

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Actually, one of the planes in Matt's Avatar was one of mine....his city is just up the street.

Matt- how is that motor working out? Brand new set of ceramic bearings from Boca Bearing in there...sounded great when I flew it last, before I sold it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm about 20min North of Orlando. And I'll definitely be eagerly awaiting news of the event. Hopefully, it won't happen for a bit so I'll be healed from my hand surgery and ready to fly :)

You'll have plenty of time and it'll be very close. I was thinking of Castleberry which is north of Pensacola (and in AL too, thanks google!)

I'll quit hijacking this thread and get back to the 60 Edge!

Actually, one of the planes in Matt's Avatar was one of mine....his city is just up the street.

Matt- how is that motor working out? Brand new set of ceramic bearings from Boca Bearing in there...sounded great when I flew it last, before I sold it.

It flies great, and it sold me on buying it's 60" bigger brother. The motor is very smooth :)

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Keep me posted on the event- I will definitely make one if it's in FL. I was gonna try to make the other event, but family stuff is gonna keep me closer to home...
Thanks Gary.