• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

57 SC Discussion

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well I am on my way - just ordered from Ken a 4315-714. I may need to wait to see if 3DHS takes the Sleigh out for a spin around Christmas and bless us with another discount.

Mach3

30cc
Got the Y/B/W as a fellow flyer here already has a R/W/B one plus I kinda like the look of the Y/B/W scheme. Mine got a Motrofly 4315 714Kv coming for it so mine should be nicely powered ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got the Y/B/W as a fellow flyer here already has a R/W/B one plus I kinda like the look of the Y/B/W scheme. Mine got a Motrofly 4315 714Kv coming for it so mine should be nicely powered ;)

Nicely is an understatement!
Would love for you to do a build log and mini-review once you get her and start the build! :)

Mach3

30cc
Sure, I've only build 4 balsa (+ a few foamy's) previous to this so I'm no expect builder. But I can give a novice build perspective if that would be ok

njswede

150cc
Sure, I've only build 4 balsa (+ a few foamy's) previous to this so I'm no expect builder. But I can give a novice build perspective if that would be ok

That's perfect, since it's gives the rest of us "average" builders a good idea what we're going to encounter!

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's perfect, since it's gives the rest of us "average" builders a good idea what we're going to encounter!

+1000

If the only build logs/reviews are from "experts" how will a newer builder/flyer know what to expert?

Mach3

30cc
I won't have the plane before next week then I'm busy for a bit with other commitments but could have it something ready around Christmas time give or take.