• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I also worked on some renderings for a color scheme. I'm leaning towards yellow and black with a silver stripe in between, but I still like my original red and white scheme as well.

CCI02152016darkenedcombo.jpg
CCI02152016_0001darkenedcombo.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I got the best solution............Build another one!..........Then you can have cake and eat it too! :mario-banana:

Truthfully I like both schemes equally well. But there is something special about an Indian Chief ya know;).

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hope this link works. @Jetpainter . Look at this video of a red-lion R3. Love the paint scheme. How about this this one for your plane. Better jet how about building one like this. Man do these big engine aeroplanes sound and look gooooooooood.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Hope this link works. @Jetpainter . Look at this video of a red-lion R3. Love the paint scheme. How about this this one for your plane. Better jet how about building one like this. Man do these big engine aeroplanes sound and look gooooooooood.
Moki's do sound awesome, and the Red Lion scheme is cool.