Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50cc Extra 300 SP

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by Bipeguy03, Aug 21, 2014.

1. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

Great tip on the pants! Thanks for sharing.

BJ Swope

2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Great point, this is how I do mine as well. Always hate when I see a plane at the field and it's sitting on the ground with the pants level to the ground. Then when it's in the air the pants are aimed towards the ground!!! That and a jacked up cowl cutting job are my pet peeves facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif .

Getting projects lined up for the Winter and selling off a few things I found that I have a DA70 that will not have a home!!!! What ever will we do?!?!?!?!? I called up Herve and have a 50cc Extra with my name on it, problem solved:yesss:

Bipeguy03, Islandflyer and Tseres like this.
  3. Found some time to work on Art's plane again. This time we pinned the firewall with some flat head screws. I like these better then wood dowels. Then we fuel proofed the firewall and the Engine compartment. Of course before we got started on that we had to put some Bling on from B&E Graphics. We are running out of the tedious stuff. Before you know it we'll be ready for final assembly. For those of you who don't know. Handibond Glue is owned by Herve. It is 100% US Made. You can get your glue fix straight from PAU.

IMG_1057.JPG IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1059.JPG IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG IMG_1062.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Terryscustom likes this.
  4. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Nice, mine will be here tomorrow:dancing-chicken:......but it has to sit in the box for a few weeks til after some events and too much work next week:(

5. Why do I have the feeling yours will be finished first. LOL.

6. There are no guarantees in Modeling. :) However.We shouldn't have to take the cowl back off before we start the engine. Art's happy.

IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1066.JPG

ChickenBalls likes this.
  7. Here is an update on Arts Extra. It's Flying and flying Great. Sorry about not updating sooner but I hop you like the pictures. Sorry about the double pictures. I don't feel like sorting through them so your getting the whole build right here.

The graphics ar from B&E Graphics.

Attached Files:

ChickenBalls likes this.
  8. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    NICE!!!!

9. Herve,

when will you be getting more of these in stock?

10. I don't know if Herve is looking in. I do know that the he is just building or may be finished with the first prototype. He is updating it so it may be a little while... I wanted to get one of the old ones and he was out of stock. I think its fair to guess it won't be before next spring...