• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50cc Extra 300 SP

Tseres

150cc
I'll have to get another one. I'm thinking it'll make a great Christmas present to me. This time I'm not letting anyone fly it. I'm going to be a plane hog. That is just a public declaration to Tom Jr. and Ben. :)

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
I'll have to get another one. I'm thinking it'll make a great Christmas present to me. This time I'm not letting anyone fly it. I'm going to be a plane hog. That is just a public declaration to Tom Jr. and Ben. :)
Haha, sometimes I wish I could do the same thing.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Some pics of mine!

web1_LARKS3.jpg
web1_LARKS21.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Here you go Bipeguy03. Because you asked for it. :)

This plane Belongs to my friend Art Fry. He is stepping up from Glow to gassers. I'm helping him build this plane. Build 4 of these 50cc Extras in the past. This is the 5th. We've been whittling away at it slowly. I'm caught up on my PAU builds so I'm going to concentrate a little bit on this one.

Today I mounted the throttle servo and linkage. Also made a manual choke bracket for the DA-60. Tomorrow we'll finish the choke up and move to the Elevator servos.

IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG

Last edited: