• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
an update, this video shows better with the wing upside up, sorry the wing is not in the picture , I have also programmed a back up switch in case the microphone/module gives up on me, did I tell you I love this radio LOL

Roger, no kidding, you're an inspiration!

Where do you live, by the way? Let's make sure we have video of those first flights and systems check-outs before you fly.

i'm just in awe!
priere-2010.gif

Roger, no kidding, you're an inspiration!

Where do you live, by the way? Let's make sure we have video of those first flights and systems check-outs before you fly.

i'm just in awe!
priere-2010.gif
hahaha , I live in Moncton New Brunswick, Canada. it will not fly this summer so we have time. The owner of Pro Amps servos I am using from Australia will be here also for the maiden.
I will be getting a complete FPV system from Fat Shark in a few weeks, , so this will allow me to take someone for a ride by wearing the goggles, LOL Don't you just love technology

Summer?!?! :LOL_gif:
I hope to fly it the next summer not the one coming, still a lot of work as you well know, along with a lot of other projects I have.
For instance, I plan to test , everything as far as electronics are concerned in a smaller expandable airplane this coming summer,
There is the voice control, lots of actual testing, all the telemetry I will have in the Dalotel, for instance, voltage sensors for all onboard batteries, temperature sensors for all cylinders (4) on the engine, airspeed sensor, variometer, etc..

I have a question , someone has news about the restoration of true Dalotel located in the united states ???
I'm aware of it but its been going on for a very long time, , the guy even has the fuselage in his living room

Attachments

• Dalotel DSC_5528.jpg
    Dalotel DSC_5528.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 230