• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

sparkx38

50cc
Forgues Research;7087 wrote: I would like to know from everyone, if you want more detailed pictures on how I make certain things or just the parts finished, I don't want to bore anyone

Love a lot of detail. Subscribed. Thanks for sharing.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
cbarnes0061;7202 wrote: Rodger after watching your build of the Pitts over on the other site and I think I'm in the same boat as bartman. I have been wanting a mill and lathe for quite a while but watching your builds and what you can do makes me want them even more.

i take a lot of pride in being able to do stuff with the tools i have but a milling machine would be awesome to have. a CNC router would be nice too!

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
Glad you found us Roger

Did you ever find a buyer for your Pitts? This one is looking awsome as well.

this is the wing spar attach point in the fuselage, no I didn't make these but had them made using my drawings (Solidworks) they turned out fantastic..

8109=3004-bk.jpg
8109=3004-bk.jpg

Wacobipe

100cc
Forgues Research;8109 wrote: this is the wing spar attach point in the fuselage, no I didn't make these but had them made using my drawings (Solidworks) they turned out fantastic..

This thing is being built like a full scale aircraft...I love it!

KTS

New to GSN!
Roger,

You are a master builder!

How did the Pitts turnout? It's been a while since I checked on it.

BTerry

New to GSN!
This is a spectacular build, Roger. You demonstrate so many interesting building techniques in your build threads. Thank you for sharing!

I love the lines of the Dalotel Viking. The FS is one of the most aesthetically pleasing Aerobatic planes of all time.