• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Toffer77

30cc
Bonjour Roger !
Comment vas tu, les vacances se sont bien passés ?
Je ne vois plus de nouvelles concernant ton Dalotel, tu l'as fait voler ?
A bientôt,
Christophe

Sorry guys for the lack of updates, been quite busy .
So here is the latest, The Dalotel is ready to test fly but because my dedicated pilot had such a severe racing accident on his motorcycle, the test flight is put off till Spring, so no Top Gun .
On a good note, we are developing a new airplane for marketing for the high end market, The only thing I can say for the time being is it will be all composite, with options for color etc... the size of this one will be 40% equals to 140 inches wingspan

Attachments

• 800px-Saab_Safari_Yellow_Sparrows_Turku_Airshow_2015_05.JPG
    800px-Saab_Safari_Yellow_Sparrows_Turku_Airshow_2015_05.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Pakistan_MFI-17_Super_Mushshak_(mod._flight).jpg
    Pakistan_MFI-17_Super_Mushshak_(mod._flight).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 402
  • 1303697 (1).jpg
    1303697 (1).jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 270
  • Super-Mushak-02-692x360.png
    Super-Mushak-02-692x360.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 246

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Really sorry to hear of your friend/pilot. But I am very happy he is going to be ok. Just may take some time. Kind of bummed about the maiden and Top Gun next year. But better to be safe and not hurry than to regret it later. Give your friend all of our best.

Really sorry to hear of your friend/pilot. But I am very happy he is going to be ok. Just may take some time. Kind of bummed about the maiden and Top Gun next year. But better to be safe and not hurry than to regret it later. Give your friend all of our best.
Your right about that, his recovery is more important than any airplane ....

Toffer77

30cc
Sorry guys for the lack of updates, been quite busy .
So here is the latest, The Dalotel is ready to test fly but because my dedicated pilot had such a severe racing accident on his motorcycle, the test flight is put off till Spring, so no Top Gun .
On a good note, we are developing a new airplane for marketing for the high end market, The only thing I can say for the time being is it will be all composite, with options for color etc... the size of this one will be 40% equals to 140 inches wingspan

Salut Roger !
Pour ton projet, il ne vaut pas mieux faire le fuselage en balsa ?
Amicalement,
Christophe