• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

48" Extra 300 EXP

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
How much flight time are you guys getting out of each battery?

This will depend greatly on your flying style. Doc Austin gets around 4 minutes with 65C Thunder Tiger. I get close to 6 minutes with Yellow Jackets, Gens Ace, or Pulse. Others will literally get 6.5 to 7 minutes with those exact same batteries. What's the difference? How you use the throttle....

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Has anyone tried or use the Aluminum Servo Arm Half V1 1" (Hitec) by Secraft from espritmodel.com? I want to use one for the Rudder and Elevator.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Serious Skillz. Awesome flying. :clap: Nice to see what my new EF can do in the right hands. Sure as hell not in mine...:sadface:

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
YES. Follow the manual and you will be a very happy camper! These panes are extremely well designed and flight tested by some of the best pilots in the world. Then Chris Hinson writes the manuals himself.