• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

SteveT.

100cc
And..... As I have sold out of the battery trays I designed for the Byper, I am going to order another batch.... $20.60 including PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority mail. These trays make securing the battery a lot easier....

SteveT.

Attachments

• Byper Battery tray.jpg
    Byper Battery tray.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 342
  • Battery box.jpg
    Battery box.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 321
  • Battery box with battery.jpg
    Battery box with battery.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 340
  • insertion-1.jpg
    insertion-1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 352
  • insertion-2.jpg
    insertion-2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 305
  • from front.jpg
    from front.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Shock cord.jpg
    Shock cord.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 310
Help me, Im weak! I tried not to order one all weekend but between the sale price, free shipping, and labor day discount the kool aid was just too sweet...A 65 amp esc is sufficient for the motrolfly 3615? I think I need to try a gecko out.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Help me, Im weak! I tried not to order one all weekend but between the sale price, free shipping, and labor day discount the kool aid was just too sweet...A 65 amp esc is sufficient for the motrolfly 3615? I think I need to try a gecko out.

Yeah, the 65a should be nice on 4s.
Don't forget to try the code 3drcf at checkout on the gecko if you get it al altitude, it'll save you 5% if its still working.

I had a chance to maiden mine today, I think its going to be a fun little plane once I get used to it. Its seems to have a little wobble? in the roll axis though and I couldn't quite trim it. Linkages are all slop free, anyone have any thoughts on where I went wrong or what to check for? The plane tracked really well other than that.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I had a chance to maiden mine today, I think its going to be a fun little plane once I get used to it. Its seems to have a little wobble? in the roll axis though and I couldn't quite trim it. Linkages are all slop free, anyone have any thoughts on where I went wrong or what to check for? The plane tracked really well other than that.

Any chance there is slight deflection on one of the four ailerons that you might not have noticed?