• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

SnowDog

those are awesome pictures....those skis look really cool...really like that "just about to land" picture for some reason.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
those are awesome pictures....those skis look really cool...really like that "just about to land" picture for some reason.

Thanks, my friend Andy was at the "frozen finger fun fly" (my first fun fly, lots of fun) trying out his new Christmas present- a nice Cannon 35mm digital. He caught that landing shot in a perfect attitude! We are hoping to put together videos this year with FPV as well as outside views edited together. I started the on board videos with samples on youTube- (my channel is 1234dth7 if you are interested). The little $35 key fob camera does a surprisingly good quality. I have about 4 maidens (a Radian Pro, an EF 48 MXS- don't go to an auction with money and a credit card!, a 60" and 78" EF Extra) coming in the Spring so there should be many more videos and photos on the way.

Tesla540

New to GSN!
Iphone 060.jpgIphone 063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: