• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So did you really need another plane? what about your 106"? Wont it feel neglected now? ;)

The first thing to understand about Gary is that he is on a personal mission to try every airframe in production ;) I don't know anyone that goes through as many planes without crashing most of them.

gyro

GSN Contributor
What engine are you going to run?

DLE-55RA

So did you really need another plane? what about your 106"? Wont it feel neglected now? ;)

the 106" has been parted out and is for sale. great plane, but I like the 50cc size better.

The first thing to understand about Gary is that he is on a personal mission to try every airframe in production ;) I don't know anyone that goes through as many planes without crashing most of them.

Yup!

SnowDog

DLE-55RA

the 106" has been parted out and is for sale. great plane, but I like the 50cc size better.

Yup!

Ah...this explains much...I was trying to figure out how you were able to swing the 106 AND a new 50cc bird with your wife!

3dplank

70cc twin V2
The 58 edge is ready:D
2013-03-09_15-40-14_593.jpg