• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

Eagle34

50cc
Is that an old school 47" Velox I spy?

Sho'nuff. Just picked it up used from a guy in ATL. Torque motor and HS-65HB's all around. Haven't gotten the chance to fly it yet, but can't wait.

There is a old school 45" EF Extra 300 right behind it that I picked up from another guy in ATL during the same trip. Again haven't gotten the chance to fly it either. Really impressed with the build of it. Seems to be pretty heavy duty with thicker balsa than most planes I've seen but it is still really light.

I remember that.... what did you end up doing?

Took your idea and had some fun….My 9 year old daughter loves them.
It’s a big hit with all the kids (and some of the big ones too) at both the clubs I fly at.

Attachments

• 20120229_180558.jpg
    20120229_180558.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 20120929_090910.jpg
    20120929_090910.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 291

gyro

GSN Contributor
Took your idea and had some fun….My 9 year old daughter loves them.
It’s a big hit with all the kids (and some of the big ones too) at both the clubs I fly at.

sweetness! our pilots must have gone through the same pilot training program!