• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

SteveT.

100cc
Hi Nalby.....Nice hangar!! and Welcome to 3DRCForums.....If you get a bit of time, take a moment to go over to the "New Here? Introduce yourself" thread, and let everybody know a little bit about yourself....:D :D

SteveT

SnowDog

RCgirl. What happened in the 3rd picture. Doesn't look photoshopped?

According to what she posted on FG, she flying a low KE when (I think) her low wing tip hit the ground.
I don't think this was photoshopped...it was just amazing timing (or a frame capture from the video).

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
According to what she posted on FG, she flying a low KE when (I think) her low wing tip hit the ground.
I don't think this was photoshopped...it was just amazing timing (or a frame capture from the video).

Nonono I lost control of my ailerons so I had to fly 3ch and then I lost everything while it was stuck in a knife edge like position. I want purposely doing the ke. Here's a pic before the crash ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348775769.151384.jpg got stuck like that.. And no the pic isnt photo shopped

Eagle34

50cc
Here is my hangar all loaded up for transport to safe keeping before hurricane Iaasac. See what you can pick out of the pile, LOL.

Truck O Planes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: