• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Looks great Gary! Great tip from the wife! Shoot me the measurement of that aileron and ill send you your website in carbon for Christmas!

Santi8

70cc twin V2

We're on the road now, had to leave early due to blizzard warnings in Indiana. We are trying to beat it, but looks like we'll hit it between Louisville and Indianapolis. I wanted to send a shout out to a good friend I met in this hobby this year. Dwight's (diggity) lookin out for us on the drive back and has opened his home if we need to stop!
PS- the 89 is loaded and I have a dog on my lap due to lack of space! It was tight, almost had to leave pieces behind! (Yeah right!) thanks again to Dwight for being there if we need him! (Hopefully we won't!)

gyro

GSN Contributor

Just kidding. It's an awesome looking plane. I wonder if that would work on a Yellow 58 too? :)

Damn right it would... Find someone with a 74" Edge that didn't use all their vinyl :)