• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I'll probably be doing a mini review on the motrolfly 4330 motor after I get it!

That's awesome! I'm anxious to see and read about that motor. It's one of the few motrolfly motors I haven't had or flown.

wedoitall

phoenix
huckin
addict

i was looking for yas but didnt see you.

oh well i prolly need to lay down for awhile anyways, i wasnt flying to good. got called out to work last night, right as i was getting ready for bed. I didnt get home till round 6 this evening. been up almost 36hrs with no sleep.

holler at you fellers later!

zmonster97

i was looking for yas but didnt see you.

oh well i prolly need to lay down for awhile anyways, i wasnt flying to good. got called out to work last night, right as i was getting ready for bed. I didnt get home till round 6 this evening. been up almost 36hrs with no sleep.

holler at you fellers later!

For some reason other people weren't seeing my session either. So someone else created one and we joined that one. Sorry.

B

Blucor Basher

Merry Christmas guys!

I suspect you all have it just the same, but here I'm the official mechanic who assembles all Christmas presents for everybody. So, it's back to work with the screwdriver.

:)

njswede

150cc
Seriously? Is this a joke?

Wednesday: Overcast with a chance of snow, then snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 25F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%.

Thursday: Overcast with rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 27F. Breezy. Winds from the NNE at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph shifting to the NW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 80%.

Friday: Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 18F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Saturday: Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain showers. Fog early. High of 32F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 3 in. possible.

Sunday: Clear. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 16F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph.

Oh, I forgot. This is the way it's going to be for the next four months... :crying: :cursing: :banghead: