• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Keith get a crack yak or extra slick. You won't be sorry. Getting an extra slick next, think ill sell my sukhoi.

scarface

50cc
I would end up getting a 38" slick if anything at all, I do not have the money to spend on a foamy when you live on 8 acers because your crash ratio is higher, so foamy Vs. extra airframe? I'll take back up airframe.;)

I know I know, I will not crash as much because the foamy will help me learn and not crash as much but I do what I do.:)

Yeah I mainly meant I will not buy anymore full fuse foamies, I have not tried profile yet.

I've only owned DW Foamies, but I love them. And they fly so slowly you won't believe it. Profile foamies are easily the best fun for the dollar you can get, and it's not even close.