• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

scarface

50cc

I've only owned DW Foamies, but I love them. And they fly so slowly you won't believe it. Profile foamies are easily the best fun for the dollar you can get, and it's not even close.

That is the problem I fly slow and fast, foam can not provide fast as much as balsa.:cool:

You will find that some vendors are going to be conspicuously absent... at least for the foreseeable future. We have made a commitment to each other to not have any sponsors or vendors who have questionable business practices. So unless one of us changes (won't be us) you won't find any ads from certain vendors here. We can only hope that certain companies' management will see the value of competing fairly. Unless certain vendors commit to a higher level of ethics in their business practices they will not be welcome at 3drcforums.com.

+1 Forums should be about their members and advancing the forum topic such as our amazing hobby! Not about advertising. IMHO

I did not see a thread for people who like and fly 3dhs planes so I figured I would start one.

I started one last night. Trying to keep the name separate from the "old" site.

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...ucts-and-General-Plane-Info-Help-for-Fanatics

gyro

GSN Contributor
That one is for on-topic plane type chat, this one is the B.S. thread.... like my wife hates me right now because I've spent 5 days straight in front of a computer!

I am not sure what one of those are? A wife? J/K Maybe some day. Have not had much luck with women in my life. I think it has been worth it Gyro. This site is great. Thank you.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah man I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say this, which is that we really appreciate you taking the time to do this for everyone to benefit from. :) thanks Gary!