• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Eagle34

50cc
41 if I do it when first eligible. I'll still have to work tho... so it's not truly a retirement in the traditional sense.

If I would have stayed in the Army I could have retired at 38 (7 years ago) as it stands now I can retire at 57 1/2 (12 more years.) Don't think that will happen though as my daughter will only be 15.

SnowDog

No way.......not takin freebies.........if its on the rcg free section that's one thing but asking someone for a prop is completely different.

Heck dude never hurt to ask. The cost what about $2 max, a bunch of addicts I'm sure somebody would help a kid out. I take that back I know sombody will help you out, almost guarantee. You will not believe the way a bunch of airplane guys will help each other out at an event.

I emailed Ron Lueth, one of the event coordinators...he said he has some props that size and he will bring them with, so RCAddict16, make sure you look for Ron and he will have a few props for you.

As has been said before, Ron and all the other pilots there are totally willing to help out! Have fun this weekend :)

djmoose

70cc twin V2
The FLI has been great so far. Even with the so-so weather yesterday, there was still a lot of flying. We're at the Hotel right now packing up to head back out to the field. Weather looks great for some morning flying and then we're heading back to Youngstown and Cleveland.

I now have a DLE 111 for my new 103...I flew Joe's electric 103, Donkey's 103, and the electric bigfoot.

Chris Thorpe is my new favorite pilot. He had the WHOLE crowd quiet and speechless during his flight...great stuff with crazy style.

Great times, and now I need to jump in the shower so I can get a little 74 and 89 times before we head out.

moose