• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wedoitall

I made a 3 hr trek up to Anthony Donzellas club the Hillhoppers yesterday and had a blast. Flew many batteries for about 8 hours. Everybody was really cool. I had a blast with the old guys.

Lots of folks was asking about the wattaplane. Which i was up till 3:30 the night before fixing and repairing it because I tore the entire bottom out of it the evening before. It doesnt quite fly exactly the same after 3 repairs but still pretty close.

I had a mishap with my MXS. It actually went over a lil noll out of site and i was figure'n it was gonna be a pile of splinters when i went to retrieve it. I thought about throwing my Tx, crying, doing cartwheels, something :D But after the walk of shame across the field, My plane was on its top without a scratch cept for a broken LG. I instantly was a happy dude again.

I took my buddy Mikey Mike up with me, he is still amazed the next day. He kept saying "i didnt know a heli or airplane could do that" after watching Anthony fly his Goblin and 74" edge, which that edge is a sexy machine. :D

His club is having a funfly next month on the 11th which hopefully were will be there. Im sure itll be a blast too, like i said even the circle flyers and FOGs were really awesome and chill :D Very glad he invited us up and we made the trip up there, im sure it wont be our last.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I made a 3 hr trek up to Anthony Donzellas club the Hillhoppers yesterday and had a blast. Flew many batteries for about 8 hours. Everybody was really cool. I had a blast with the old guys.

Lots of folks was asking about the wattaplane. Which i was up till 3:30 the night before fixing and repairing it because I tore the entire bottom out of it the evening before. It doesnt quite fly exactly the same after 3 repairs but still pretty close.

I had a mishap with my MXS. It actually went over a lil noll out of site and i was figure'n it was gonna be a pile of splinters when i went to retrieve it. I thought about throwing my Tx, crying, doing cartwheels, something :D But after the walk of shame across the field, My plane was on its top without a scratch cept for a broken LG. I instantly was a happy dude again.

I took my buddy Mikey Mike up with me, he is still amazed the next day. He kept saying "i didnt know a heli or airplane could do that" after watching Anthony fly his Goblin and 74" edge, which that edge is a sexy machine. :D

His club is having a funfly next month on the 11th which hopefully were will be there. Im sure itll be a blast too, like i said even the circle flyers and FOGs were really awesome and chill :D Very glad he invited us up and we made the trip up there, im sure it wont be our last.

Sounds like more fun than dominoes, legos, or a barrel-o-monkeys :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Recorded a great podcast with Wamsy last night.... Stay tuned!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Great footage of a bear checking out an FPV quad.
[video=youtube;WM9isa89Jcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM9isa89Jcc[/video]

That quad "bear"ly escaped! sorry!

Great last few seconds of that vid. Looks like a fun club.