• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Mine will be the new 50cc from 3DHS. Joe used the word sexy to describe it.

Just can't post it yet.

Jim, do I need to hold out on an 89 Slick?? For my first 50cc I like the adjective sexy... I'm a big fan of sex... not so much sex with planes, but rather... nevermind.....

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Jim, do I need to hold out on an 89 Slick?? For my first 50cc I like the adjective sexy... I'm a big fan of sex... not so much sex with planes, but rather... nevermind.....

Josh, I recommend you wait on the 89" Slick... At least until you see the new 50cc...

Santi8

70cc twin V2
It's not happening anytime this year unless i find a spectacular deal, but I did fly a buddies 89 on a da-60 and it's pretty much my perfect plane... Any idea when the new 50cc will be announced or available?

since I acquired almost every other sized slick, my list only includes the following...

50-60cc bird
Bigfoot
maybe another th crack series, i've beat the absolute piss out of my crack yak! surprisingly it's still in pretty good shape!

Haha, nice!!! :) I'm still unsure whether to go 30CC with GT33, or to keep saving pennies and go 50CC :D

gyro

GSN Contributor

It's not happening anytime this year unless i find a spectacular deal, but I did fly a buddies 89 on a da-60 and it's pretty much my perfect plane... Any idea when the new 50cc will be announced or available?

My since I acquired almost every other sized slick, my list only includes the following...

50-60cc bird
Bigfoot
maybe another th crack series, i've beat the absolute piss out of my crack yak! surprisingly it's still in pretty good shape!

I've got no clue personally, but since it's still in testing and development, I'd guess they haven't even started production yet. Probably won't be available until Spring?

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I've got no clue personally, but since it's still in testing and development, I'd guess they haven't even started production yet. Probably won't be available until Spring?

Hopefully we'll see that picture soon so I can have an idea! While I have no plan to get the 89 in the immediate future, we all know how impulsive i can get!

ryan_m

100cc

Ha... spring would be extremely optimistic. New airframes are generally around 1.5 years from the announced time at best. The 74" Edges were at least that, the bype even longer, some take a while to get right. And 50cc planes seem to be the slowest to restock of any other plane, I would be very surprised to see production versions before spring 2014. Good things come to those that wait though :)

quadracer

100cc

Quadracer got gas tonight.... :D

Ordered it Monday night, just got here about 10 minutes ago. I was quite shocked it got here that fast!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352935056.963076.jpg

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Ha... spring would be extremely optimistic. New airframes are generally around 1.5 years from the announced time at best. The 74" Edges were at least that, the bype even longer, some take a while to get right. And 50cc planes seem to be the slowest to restock of any other plane, I would be very surprised to see production versions before spring 2014. Good things come to those that wait though :)
You might be surprised on this one.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Hopefully we'll see that picture soon so I can have an idea! While I have no plan to get the 89 in the immediate future, we all know how impulsive i can get!
I have them all ready to be posted. And the Video is just sittin there waiting too.