• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

zmonster97

Here's me flying my 42" slick today. Sorry for the crappy video quality. I want to get a camcorder.

[video=youtube;Ye71sbXemPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye71sbXemPg&feature=plcp[/video]

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Aron if you want to come down to huntsville tomorrow for a hockey game let me know. I can get you free tickets. Game is at 5

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Happy veterans day to all of those that served. To many of us this day means more than most could know.

On behalf of my fellow veterans, thank you Sir! We're proud to serve!
And also, thank you for supporting this veteran owned business! :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Alex, the basic "A" series ZTW is pretty simple, so you can't turn "off" LVC unless you have the new "B" series or land power series.
On the older model "A" series, you can set it very low however. If you have the programming card, or the radio programming instructions, just select "low" for 2.8v per cell. I'd say it'll be nearly impossible to get that low unless you completely run out your pack, at which point you have any juice left anyway. You can download the manual here if you've lost yours: ztw manual

I wouldn't sell your ZTW for this reason, but if you did, both Quantum Hobby and Altitude Hobbies have the new "B" series or Land Power models available.