• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wamsy55

50cc
Like rolling back and forth in single roll intervals. One left, one rght, one left, and so on.

Well you must know how to do rolling harriers both way to do them right or at least be comfortable. The key is knowing when and where your going to stop and not to mention adding inputs to keep the nose of the airplane straight.

Being good at harriers, inverted harriers and HAKE are a must.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
The stuff for my Vyper Bype came today. Now I just have to wait for the batteries
2012-10-17_11-17-39_416 (1).jpg
(I know one servo is missing, it was already in the plane before I thought of taking a picture)

Completed
2012-10-17_16-28-52_621.jpg

Like rolling back and forth in single roll intervals. One left, one rght, one left, and so on.
I am working on that right now. Its harder than it looks. Trying to get the plane to stop at the same place on both sides and then do it again all while keeping the nose up. This one is going to take me a lot of practicing to get it to look smooth and controlled.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I have Real Flight 6.0, does anyone know why I can't upgrade to 6.5. The website says 5.0 or lower can upgrade. But doesnt say anything about 6.0

zmonster97

Flight 1 today of me flying my 33" extra in my front yard.

[video=youtube;gK4C06hORWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4C06hORWY&feature=plcp[/video]