• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

I am not sure how you go about it but I know anyone can. I like to use use itunes personally because I just hit subscribe and BAM! I am done. When there is a new one out it downloads it automatically then when I hook up my iPod it syncs it. I think Moose or any of the other ATTF guys would know how. That is how I get their podcast every week. Good luck I am really looking forward to it.

wamsy55

50cc
I maidened my 104" Slick today guys. It flies sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks to Joe, Sk8rob, Bivens and others for helping me get there. And Santi for moral support at the field.

Hopefully I can get some video this weekend.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey wamsy congrats on the 104! Just wanted to say thank or your 3D tutorial videos. Your rolling harrier video has helped me with my throttle pulsing so much.

wamsy55

50cc
Hey wamsy congrats on the 104! Just wanted to say thank or your 3D tutorial videos. Your rolling harrier video has helped me with my throttle pulsing so much.

No problem dude. Glad to hear they are helping. I wish I had a little more time to make some more.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I maidened my 104" Slick today guys. It flies sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks to Joe, Sk8rob, Bivens and others for helping me get there. And Santi for moral support at the field.

Hopefully I can get some video this weekend.

that's awesome Wamsy! I'm following a lot of the 104 discussions and flight reports as that will be the next size up for me when I'm ready... right now my 89" it plenty, but as with many things in 3D flying, bigger is better!

Glad it went well, Josh said he had a great time!

-G

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Thanks for your help with my 70 Wamsy- had a blast, the field was so chill today!

The 104 flew amazing, made my 70 look like a foamy!

I'll let you know if I can sneak out to Cain ridge! First question I got when I got home today, "hey baby, you get anything done around the house today?"
Ummmm, I charged some batteries this morning!