• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

Suds

50cc
New website is up and running. They have some new planes up for sale (44" Slick) and picture of the new lineups (Aces High, Legacy, Speed Freak) up.

sr175

30cc
Mmmm. Interesting how they are mixing the 3dhs with the extremeflight planes and how they are labeling them. Just ki d of thrown together on the same web form. The edges kind of run together aling with the extras and so on. For example on the 3dhs 74 edge the only reference is in the navigation bar and a couple of the pics. Will be interesting to see where they go. I really hope they dont discontinue a lot of the 3dhs stuff in favor of the heavier ef designs which are also great planes.

sr175

30cc
Mmmm. Interesting how they are mixing the 3dhs with the extremeflight planes and how they are labeling them. Just ki d of thrown together on the same web form. The edges kind of run together aling with the extras and so on. For example on the 3dhs 74 edge the only reference is in the navigation bar and a couple of the pics. Will be interesting to see where they go. I really hope they dont discontinue a lot of the 3dhs stuff in favor of the heavier ef designs which are also great planes.
But they all do get their own category so thats cool

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
BUT the best news out of the whole announcement was the West Coast Distributor announcement! [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] as many of you know has been the big reason why Valley View got it's reputation as a fantastic service center based on treating the customer right!

Tim Hanstine owns NorthwestRC.com and you better believe he will get a lot of my business!

Untitled.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
His container is a little late in getting here thanks to some port issues but it should be here relatively soon. Supatim can tell us all about it when he gets a chance.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys, keeping my big mouth shout was about the hardest thing I've ever had to do!! I'm here to help and share what I can so don't hesitate to ask!

The exact planes and colors I have on NorthWestRC.com are what's on the slow boat from China. There's one or two "special items" coming as well but the bulk of the new Legacy, Aces High, and Speed Freak will be in my next container. Can't buy what they don't have yet!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
As they are available at the factory level. The idea will be to mirror what they've got (as much as I can afford...)