• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Awesome flying of course. Boy that thing winds up in crankshafts and KE spins :D I want to see a vid of the 79" 50cc!

Suds

50cc
The 84" Bushmaster is on my short list once released. Looks like crazy fun for a bush and float plane, I mean knife edge flat spins...outstanding. The turbo Bushmaster EXP...lol

[video=youtube;mxAqeDd4Gj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAqeDd4Gj8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
It was supposed to be a turbo beaver, but they could not get the name licensing. Crazy Canucks.

Really weird since a much smaller company, Twisted Hobbies, has the CTB, Crack Turbo Beaver. My buddy and are referring to this plane as the ETB, Extreme Turbo Beaver.

Maybe because RC Factory is in the Czech republic and is insulated from law suits, and the EF is not. That or they don't care. Ben got whacked by Red Bull a few years ago, and they are sensitive to this topic now.

It was supposed to be a turbo beaver, but they could not get the name licensing. Crazy Canucks.

I don't see the downside for the full scale manufacturers. It's not as though someone was going to buy a $300,000 full scale plane and saw an add for a $70 model and decided to buy it instead. :D

Marc

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
So what you are saying is a toy plane is not a direct competitor to an actual plane. Yeah, seriously what exactly are these full scale companies protecting? You would think they would be happy to have somebody make a scale version of their plane.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Trademarks

No different then a video game with a car that is obviously a Chevrolet Corvette but it's called a 67 stinger or some random ass name lol