• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
Kens standards are extremely high. We all know a motor has been in the works for a while. R@D takes a bit before he will ever release it to the public because it needs to kick ass before he stamps his name to it,and you can bet your best pair of boots it will. Now if some of you guys can make it to HHAEFI,come see me..

duuuuuuuude. come to kansas city hahaha

ronelzy

New to GSN!
Team Hillbilly Pilot bullittjeff flies the 94" Edge :cool:

[video=youtube;8d5V-W7V0bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5V-W7V0bg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
Lost a SFG blind nut in the wing this morning... Had to cut a hole to reattach... But at least it's back on and I'm flying.

gyro

GSN Contributor
String and a small nut.
Easiest way to reinstall a blind nut with no access point.

Yup, I'm sure that would have worked too... Just didn't want to sacrifice my one day at the field. The plane flies 100% better with the SFG on.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Woot!

BOOM! :grrreat:

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 444