• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Once breaking in of the motor is done ill put on my carbon fiber prop and spinner and the wheel pants and gear cuffs then she'll be done

kellyzo6

30cc
My first step into giant scale. I love every thing about it! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379512083.947806.jpg

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Da 120 Custom Mount

Nice job on the upgrade. The mount looks fantastic! Not sure if I'll need a mount for my DA 120, but if I do, can you make one?

Gary

I should be able to make some DA 120 mounts, just need to make sure what hole spacing and thickness it needs to be. I have DA 120 on my 104 Slick, I'll have to check and see. You'll be at Fort Smith right?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I should be able to make some DA 120 mounts, just need to make sure what hole spacing and thickness it needs to be. I have DA 120 on my 104 Slick, I'll have to check and see. You'll be at Fort Smith right?

Yes Sir! We can talk more there :)

joshgluck

100cc
Wing tube is out for delivery! Love same day shipping and next day ups ground since I'm so close to 3dhs in NY/NJ area.. You guys rock!