• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
TNT has aluminum landing gears for the 89, the plane dosen't look as cool as with the carbon but the aluminum gear does the job very well, it might be better than carbon. I have one and I'm not going back to carbon.

Some weight penalty but if funtions very well on all terrains.

I don't think it looks that bad on your plane :eek:

DSCF9043.jpg

Gee thanks lol yea i need a landing gear for my 72. I pancaked it in trying to go from a roller into a torque roll luckily I was pretty low and only the gear broke. It looked like Bambi on ice with its legs spread out.

On the plus side the dle 60 was running awesome got some good video of it. If I ever get the footage ... Ahem ! Lol

I'll let him reveal himself if he so chooses... Ahem ahem ;-)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Here's Humberto doing some hovering on a windy day with his 89:

[video=youtube;rnsTslD0yLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnsTslD0yLY[/video]

Is that all ? I thought you shot the whole flyight. you can go to youtube and check rcflier532 that is my name on youtube

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is that all ? I thought you shot the whole flyight. you can go to youtube and check rcflier532 that is my name on youtube

I did video the other flight, but I haven't uploaded it yet. The focus is slightly off :( I'll try and upload it soon.