• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

Cravenjw

30cc
I just ordered a red shp yesterday. I am wondering where the vinyl you guys using is coming from? Thx in advance.

dskuro95

100cc
2013-05-02 16.34.49 (2).jpgvinyl.jpg2013-05-02 14.50.50 (1).jpgIt's Gyro Graphix. Some good stuff. This is what he did for me:

I just ordered a red shp yesterday. I am wondering where the vinyl you guys using is coming from? Thx in advance.

kgalen

30cc
Still working on my blue SHP. My first gas build so it's going a little slow. I messed up the throttle servo linkage...have to make a shorter arm. My build is also competing with preparing a house for moving this weekend. It's hard to concentrate on moving when all I want to do is finish this plane and fly :)