• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

aronph

70cc twin V2
I had to move both of my 2300 A123"s up to the side of the motorbox to balance it....it could stand to have a touch more weight up there so I'm gonna put a 3S 1300ish lipo up there for lights...

Av8r RC

50cc
Thanks for the link Gary
I think i may have met Jeff once or twice. Don't know if you tried to send me a pm or not but haven't seen one. You can email me@ av8rrc@yahoo com

dskuro95

100cc
Yes at the District 2 fun fly event I was flying my 87 and was in a low KE. Next thing you know I have nothing! Then it kicks on, back off, then on again. Luckily I was able to land. The Smart-Fly Deans connector flex tab broke off at some point and I did not know. The other side had a lloose connector in my battery dean. The blades are too thin IMO. Luckily I got it down okay. And I won a DLE-55 for my 89" Slick!