• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

ryan_m

100cc
If you look on Joe Smith's facebook page he gives an explanation of why he is leaving. Saw a couple of comments from others in other forums that said he was tired of some of the drama too. Not sure what that drama is though.

SnowDog

From Joe's Facebook page: (emphasis added by me)

Joe Smith
Thanks everyone for the kind words and the support. I think what I wrote may have been a tad confusing. I am not leaving the hobby by any means and will hopefully be flying alot more now. I will still be at all of the normal events, and the pictures and videos will keep coming. I got way too tied up in the business side of the hobby over the past few years and really want to just get back to the flying (hobby) part of it all.

Last edited by a moderator: